Southeast Pathology Instrument Service understands the entire scope of setting up a new histo-pathology laboratory. We feature a vast inventory of remanufactured histology instruments, partnerships with various distributors and certified factory training to get your lab started strong on day one. Tell us your needs and we’ll develop a plan tailored to your budget and concerns.
Depending on the scope of your lab we can send a Southeast Pathology Certified Technician to help install your lab. And if you need training on the instrumentation we’ll be right there to guide you on the best practices for longevity of your equipment.
“The team at Southeast Pathology Instrument Service was very helpful in the startup of our laboratory. They offer nearly everything necessary to set up a complete histology laboratory, and we have been very pleased with the equipment we purchased from them. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in the process of setting up a histology laboratory or looking for great refurbished equipment.”
Neil Coleman, M.D.
Dermatopathology Partners, PC, Knoxville, TN.
Read about many more happy customers at our Testimonials Page!
• Leica Microtome Models: RM 2025, RM 2030, RM 2035, RM 2125, RM 2135, RM 2155
• Leica Cryostat Models: CM 1800, CM 1900, CM 1850, CM 1850 UV, CM 1510, CM 1510 S
• Microm Microtome Models: HM 310, HM 315, HM 325, HM 355, HM 355 S I, HM 340, HM 340 S
• Microm Cryostat Models: HM 505 E, HM 505 N, HM 525, HM 520, HM 550, HM 560
• Sakura Microtome Model: SRM Accucut